Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Target trip this week


As I was going through my coupons last week I realized that I had some free product coupons that needed to be used up. So I decided to take a trip to Target, which turned out to be a pretty great one. Here's the breakdown:

-9 Reach Floss  $8.01 used (3) $2.50 off 2 Reach product coupons = .51 cents total for all nine

-Revlon beauty tools $8.19 used (4) Target $2 off coupons - .19 cents total for all four

-Pampers Kandoo wipes $1.49 used $1 off coupon = .49 cents total

-Nivea men body wash $3.04 used $3 off coupon = .04 cents total

-Fuze $6 used (3) Target BOGO free coupons and (1) buy 4 get 2 free coupon = $1 total for all six

-The two Suave Professionals, Coffee Mate Creamer, Pop Chips, and Glade candle were all from free product coupons I had. Also during this trip, not in the picture - I had a coupon for a free bag of Wonderful Pistachios that I got from my Recyclebank points, and it was good for any size. I got a $9.99 bag for free!

Total price before coupons: $50.92
Total spent after coupons: $2.23

It was a very nice trip for me! How about you? Do you ever try to keep all of your really good coupons for one trip, just so you can see that big amount of savings all at once?



2 comments:

  1. where can i find this coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger crashed before, and my previous comment was lost.... You can get coupons from The Sunday paper (where I get most of mine) you can print a lot online, and you get some pretty good coupons along with samples you get too! :)

    ReplyDelete