Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mail Time














The last couple of days have been pretty good for me!

-Tide Stain Release 10 count pack and detergent sample, I've actually been using these for a couple of months now.. LOVE them! 

-Scrubbing Bubbles Prize Pack - which included the two versions of fantastik you see in the picture, and also had a really cute little Scrubbing Bubbles squeaky guy, which was already claimed by my four year old :)

-GreenLite CFL light bulb, which took a quite a long time to receive, I had forgotten all about it!

-My Swiffer 360 - already been put to work!

-The tiny little lock with three keys from 1SaleADay

-Nivea Touch of Happiness body wash sample - also a product I've been using for a couple of months now and love! I ordered the sample for the $1 off coupon :)

-People, Newsweek and Four Wheeler Magazines

-My most exciting item - Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Pure Argan Oil, it's a one ounce size which sells for around $16!! I can't wait to put it to the test on my curly hair :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awesome freebies! I got the Tide today too and FINALLY my $10 Craftsmen card and Garnier Fructis shampoo sample and 3 bottles of red wine for review. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your comment Crystal. That was a great day for you... three bottles of wine! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete