Sunday, November 14, 2010

2 5x7 photo cards!/Walmart photo reveiw.

When you think of Walmart, you mainly think of groceries and household items, but nowadays we all know that they have everything. You can even get your taxes done, and your eyes examined! They also have an excellent photo printing center. The pictures always turn out great, the quality is wonderful. Last year, I found my old digital camera (3.1 mega pixels if you can imagine!) It still had a card full of pictures that I hadn't printed. I first went to another photo printing center, and they said they couldn't print them! I tried another place and they turned out horrible. Then I went to Walmart and had no problem, and the photos turned out fine. There are so many other options too, including; coffee mugs, greeting cards, clothing, and even personalized photo jewelery!  Going to Walmart today? Print out this coupon for two 5x7 photo cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment