Monday, November 8, 2010

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

       Now I know that this is not a new product, but as I was doing my usual cleaning today; I realized that I don't know what I would do without them! I first bought them about a year ago to clean the bathtub with, which by the way, they are amazing for that! But the bathtub is mainly what I first used them for.

       I had a few stains sitting around for a while. The most annoying one, was some hair dye that dripped onto the toilet seat, and had been there forever (not a nice looking stain) Another was a red stain on the kitchen counter from a Redbox movie case that got set in a little water. And yet another was permanent marker on the counter.

       Then one day a had written note, again set in a little water on the counter, left a permanent backwards reminder to go to the post office! I remembered that Magic Eraser's were supposed to be good for ink. I got one out, and went crazy! It cleaned off everyone of those marks that I had previously scrubbed with every type of cleaner that I could think of.  It also easily cleaned the little "burn" marks on the stove top, around the burners, and made my coffee carafe look brand new! So in case you haven't yet found the miracle that is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser's, I highly recommend that you go out and buy a pack! You can get a high value coupon for them in the Home Made Simple coupon book, go here to request one, if you haven't already!

       


No comments:

Post a Comment