Saturday, April 9, 2011

L'Oreal EverPure reveiw

You may remember receiving a sample of L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free shampoo and conditioner in the past. Well, I also received that sample and for some reason it has been hidden on the top shelf of my bathroom closet.

I have naturally curly hair and I also color my own hair at home. Lately I've been looking for shampoo and conditioner that would be better for my hair without costing a fortune. More and more people are becoming aware of sulfate free shampoos and conditioners and are learning the benefits of making the switch. Sulfates are the ingredients in your shampoo that help produce the suds, and get out all the oil and dirt. They're actually working too good. They can strip your hair of color, natural moisture, shine, and even cause some hair loss. I started looking through my shampoo samples to see if by chance there was a sulfate free one in the mix. Then I found the L'Oreal EverPure sample, gave it a try, and fell in love!

There are three different varieties. I purchased Moisture, which if for dry or damaged hair. You can also choose between Smooth, to help tame frizz; and Volume, to help give your hair more body. And I have to say, by just using the Moisture; I actually got all of those benefits. After the first wash, my hair was softer and shinier. After the second wash, it has body and just looked healthier already! Also, there has been no hair in the drain at all. And did I mention the smell is amazing!

The shampoo and conditioner retail at about $6.99 each for an 8.5 oz bottle. Which is an amazing price tag compared to other options. If you don't have color treated hair, you'll absolutely still benefit from sulfate free shampoo. If you don't usually spend this much on shampoo and conditioner... trust me, your hair will thank you. You can print a $1 off coupon at the L'Oreal's website. Click on "My L'Oreal" then on "special offers" on the left side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment