Monday, November 1, 2010

My Mail Today!!!

I had an amazing mail day! The mail boxed was totally packed full! I definitely need to work on a great gift for my mail lady this holiday!
-Velveeta recipe book
-Diabetes Dictionary (I figured someone will be able to use it)
-Two Night Bars
-Coupon for a free box of Smuckers Uncrustables
-Cute mini box of Kleenex tissues
-More John Frieda
-Prilosex OTC
-2 Always pads, and 1 liner
-Glory Foods seasoning (good size!)
-Axe deodorant
-Natures Bounty adult gummies
-Tiger Balm neck and shoulder rub
-Cover Girl Simply Ageless
-Garnier Moisture Rescue
-and lots of coupon to go with it all!


2 comments:

  1. how do i get that much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sign up for samples everyday, and after 2 or 3 months you will begin to get samples daily! :)

    ReplyDelete