Saturday, October 23, 2010

My mailbox today!

Today I received my Vista Print order (everything was free) I only had to pay the shipping, I got the Halloween tote bag, t-shirt, 250 business cards, 2 sticky note pads, and also a calendar which isn't in this picture; and all of it was personalized. You can still get business cards, pens, and a lot more free just click on free products under the business or family section along the left side of the page! Also I got the Dove deodorant from Sam's club, 2 free zone perfect bars from their Facebook giveway, 5 personalized pens from Go Promos, Hugo Boss sample, note pad from St. Joseph's Indian School, and L'Occitane youthful eye treatment! Great day!
*I just noticed that with the free not pad, in the envelope was also about 77 return address labels!  And this is still available! It's a charity, so they'll also send you info on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment