Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Smile.ly (product testing)

I just joined Smile.ly which is a product testing type of site. It seems really cool. From what I have gathered they send you various things to try out, and you report it back to the site! Looks like a lot of fun. I'm not sure if they are always accepting new members or not. Check it out! I did a search, and didn't find anything bad about them, I'm pretty excited! Let me know if any of you have heard anything else about this! :)

***MY UPDATE ON SMILE.LY
If you haven't joined Smile.ly yet, I would highly recommend it. I have already been offered 5 different "missions" for great things! These are full size products that they send you. You basically earn "smiles" for sharing your mission with facebook, twitter, face-to-face interactions that you report, and of coarse the most by reporting back after you have tried the product out.  And the longer you've been with them, the higher your level is, and you get even better missions, and more of them! They have a chat, that is very helpful. When I first joined, I started a chat, and was speaking with someone from Smile.ly. I asked her, how is the possible, how is it so easy to join? She told me that they are a relatively new company, and so they are just still looking for more people. Well since this place has now flown through all of the sample/deals/product testing sites.... everyone is joining, and I would recommend that you do to, before they find that they have more than enough members. At which point it will most likely become much more difficult to join and get missions (like most product testing sites) Anyway, at least check it out!



4 comments:

  1. i love smile.ly. i just recieved my love in a box. durex condoms in the cutest little containers. its a great idea and i have told my friends about them. i have also recieved other things, from a ton of other sites as well. the longer your a member in these sites, the more they send you. just keep up to date with profile, ect. but yes, smile.ly is definately legit and worth your time. have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sorry I didn't see your comment until now! But since then, I have heard other great things about them as well, and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm a Community Manager with Smile.ly and just wanted to thank you for the post about us! We wouldn't be able to succeed without members like you! We appreciate all the support from our members :)

    Thank you and keep up the good work! And keep an eye out for emails from info@smile.ly about new missions!

    Becky
    Becky@smile.ly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading Becky! I love Smile.ly, and all that your company does! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete