Monday, October 25, 2010

Purex 3 in 1 review and coupon!

Recently, Purex, along with other sites, were sending out samples of the new Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets. I did receive one, well it was actually 2 sheets. The first load of laundry.........Ahhhh (I had my husband do!) Well, he washed a VERY small load of my 3 year old's clothes. The smell was so very overwhelming, and the clothes felt kind of sticky. Although I realized that the laundry size was not the recommended load size, it still put me off a little bit. Then when I used the 2nd sheet (I did the laundry!) The clothes came out smelling very good, and were nice and soft. The best thing about these sheets obviously is the convenience, but they really did pull their weight against traditional laundry detergent when it came to cleaning my clothes. So overall, I would say I had a good experience. Just make sure the person using them, knows how! :) The sample is not available right now, but you can get a coupon here, for $1.00 off!

*Disclaimer: I was not provided a sample in an exchange for a review. I chose to write this review myself, and all of the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment