Friday, October 1, 2010

Everday Minerals review!

        About a week or so ago, I came across the Everyday Minerals make-up website. They sell their little sampler pack for 5 dollars. But you can get one for free!! It's 5 little jars, you pick the general color, and they send you different samples. You have to pay for the shipping, but it's only about $3.50 so it's definitely worth it! I got them in the mail today (very quick) and this is my very first time using any type of mineral makeup. I was very impressed. It covers up the little red areas, and discolored areas of your face very nicely; and you don't have to use it all over either. Also, it doesn't look like your even wearing it. I've never liked much else aside from eye makeup, and a little blush; but with this it doesn't feel like your wearing makeup. So anyway, check it out for yourself, at a 3 dollar shipping price, it's not hard to take the chance, but I promise you won't be disappointed! Go here and click try me free!

*Disclaimer: I was not provided this product by Everyday Minerals. I chose myself to write a review, and all of the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment